C - OVERLOAD
Season offer consists of 3 items full of C vitamin that is so important for your health especially in the fall when you can get cold. That's why we picked 2 pints of raspberries, 1 kg of Stanley plums and 2 kg of Fuji apples to make your health prepared for the nasty weather. All these items are carefully packed into a wooden box so there is no worries about shopping. Everything will be delivered on time and in proper shape.
And of course, it is a discount offer where you save 20%. Safe and sound gets a new meaning ;)
Plum Tarts With Honey and Black Pepper
1 pound Stanley plums, pitted, cut into 1/2 wedges
1 sheet frozen puff pastry (one 14-ounce package or half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed according to package directions
1/4 cup sugar
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon honey
Flaky sea salt (such as Maldon)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut pastry into six 4" squares, place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and prick all over with a fork. Top with plums, leaving a 1/2 border.
- Sprinkle with sugar; season with a few grinds of pepper.
- Bake tarts, rotating pan halfway through, until edges of pastry are puffed and golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with salt just before serving.
- Do ahead: Tarts can be baked 4 hours ahead. Keep at room temperature.