We started growing raspberries in 90’s on our family farm near Cupar. Our cultivar has exeptional sweet taste with astringent flavor. These individually gathered berries are a wonderful taste of summer in your everyday meal. Raspberries are perfect in smoothies, baking, on pancakes or just plain old snacking out of the bag! Enjoy!
- Energy 53 kcal
- Carbohydrates 11.94 g
Fat 0.65 g
Recette du moment
Raspberry Pie Glutten-Free
1 cup cornflour
1.25 cup white sugar
1 quart fresh raspberries
0.75 cups brown sugar
8 teaspoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
6 tablespoons water
4 tablespoons butter
- Mix together raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, minute tapioca and water. Let sit while you make your pie crust.
- Blend together cornflour, white sugar and egs to make crust. Extra flour can be need to form thicked crust.
- Put berries in bottom crust, and put 4 - 1 tablespoon pats of butter on top. Put on top crust and crimp edges.
- Make slits in the crust to allow the steam to escape. Add one layer of fresh berries denting the crust.
- Make slits in the crust to allow the steam to escape. Add one layer of fresh berries denting the crust. Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for 45 minutes.