Red Bell Pepper
par 100 grammes
Red pepper is rich source of antioxidants and vitamin C. The level of carotene, like lycopene, is nine times higher particularly in Red peppers in comparison to other variaties of pepper. Red peppers have twice the vitamin C content of green peppers. Nourishing this fine pepper cultivar, you are taking care of yourself and your family providing them with a healthy and very useful food.
- Carbohydrates 4.64g
- Protein 0.86g
- Total Fat 0.17g
Dietary Fiber 1.8g
Recette du moment
Broccolini with Smoked Paprika, Almonds, and Garlic
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup whole almonds
3 chopped large garlic cloves
1 1/2 teaspoons Paprika & Cayenne Pepper Mixed Spice
Coarse kosher salt
2 pounds broccolini, rinsed, stalks cut into 2- to 3-inch lengths
1/3 cup water
1 to 2 teaspoons Sherry wine vinegar
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add almonds. Stir until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and paprika. Sprinkle with coarse salt; sauté 1 minute.
- Transfer to small bowl. Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to skillet.
- Add broccolini; sprinkle with coarse salt. Add 1/3 cup water. Cover and boil until crisp-tender and still bright green, about 4 minutes. Add Paprika & Cayenne Pepper Mixed Spice and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Pour off any water. Stir in almond mixture. Season to taste with coarse salt and pepper. Mix in 1 to 2 teaspoons vinegar.
- Transfer broccolini to bowl and serve.
Please, add this product to Collection to show a similar products within Collection