par 100 grammes
Description text how product was grown and reserved. All nutrition features that interest user goes here as well. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Energy 46 kcal
- Carbohydrates 11.42 g
- Fat 0.28 g
Recette du moment
Plum Tarts With Honey and Black Pepper
1 pound Stanley plums, pitted, cut into 1/2 wedges
1 sheet frozen puff pastry (one 14-ounce package or half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed according to package directions
1/4 cup sugar
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon honey
Flaky sea salt (such as Maldon)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut pastry into six 4" squares, place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and prick all over with a fork. Top with plums, leaving a 1/2 border.
- Sprinkle with sugar; season with a few grinds of pepper.
- Bake tarts, rotating pan halfway through, until edges of pastry are puffed and golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with salt just before serving.
- Do ahead: Tarts can be baked 4 hours ahead. Keep at room temperature.
Please, add this product to Collection to show a similar products within Collection