Veg Mixed Spice
Vegetables can be useful in any state fresh, boiled, grilled and even dried. This is a mixture of our favorite and so native vegetables wrapped up into the mix of flavors. Veg Mixed Spice contains dried carrots, onion, leek, bell pepper, chilli pepper, garlic, basil, oregano, marjoram, allspice and black and white pepper. Feel free to add spice to any of your boiled, stewed or baked dishes. It will make your meat food aromatic and particularly tasty.
Recette du moment
Leek and Cannellini Bean Soup
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 cups chopped leeks
1 cup chopped carrots
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup diced turnip
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/2 tablespoon Veg Mixed Spice
6 cups chicken stock or water
1 1/2 (14-to 16-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (about 2 1/2 cups)
1/4 cup grated Parmigiano cheese
- PeelIn a large pot, put 1/4 cup of the oil over high heat and heat until it shimmers. Add the leeks and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, celery, turnip, and salt and cook for another 2 minutes. Add the chicken stock and bring the soup to a boil. Lower the heat, cover the pot, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cannellini beans and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of Veg Mixed Spice and boil for another 3 minutes.
- Ladle the soup into bowls. Sprinkle each portion with cheese and drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil.