A special offer consists of 3 items that are full of freshness and energy. Exactly what you need in the morning to start your day and be ready for new challenges. That's why we picked 1 kg of Maynard plums, 1 kg of Thompson Seedless grape and 1 kg of peaches and 1 kg of Stanley plums. All these items are carefully packed into a wooden box so there is no worries about shopping. Everything will be delivered on time and in proper shape.
And of course, it is a discount offer where you save 15%. Safe and sound gets a new meaning ;)
Granny’s Apple Pie
1.5 (15 ounce) packages refrigerated pie crusts, divided
6 medium granny smith apples, peeled and sliced (about 6 cups)
1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Unroll and stack 2 pie crusts; gently roll or press together.
- Fit pastry into a 9 inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Toss together apples and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle over apple mixture and toss to coat.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust.
- Unroll and place remaining pie crust over filling.
- Fold edges under, and crimp; cut slits in top for steam to escape. (I also cover the crimped edges of my crust with foil to prevent burning).
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees, and bake for 30-35 minutes.